- You must be at least 18 years old to use the website.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content on the website.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other website users.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the website, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the website.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the website or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the website.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any website0 users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from the website.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the website or servers or networks connected to the website, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any website page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the website to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any post, comment, or email for any reason.
- YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the website with a third-party service (each, an “Application”) and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Instagram has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Instagram Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
- You agree that you are responsible for any and all data charges you incur through use of the website.
- The website does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the website.
- The J. L. Smith Law Office, LLC name and logo are trademarks of the J.L. Smith Law Office, LLC, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of J. L. Smith. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of J.L. Smith Law Office, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from J. L. Smith Law Office.
Reporting Copyright and Other IP Violations
- We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account or ability to post on the website when appropriate.